We are a DeFi startup building the future of banking. Selected by CNBC Upstart100 as one of the world’s most promising start-ups, we are well funded and financed by some of the best investors. We are looking for a skilled, experienced Android engineer to join our team. This position is based in New York City and will be hybrid (partly in office and partly remote).
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop APIs to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Remain up-to-date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with the team to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Write unit UI tests to identify malfunctions
- 4+ years of professional experience with Kotlin and Android development
- Strong Communication skills
- A good eye and solid understanding of sound user experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interest in the DeFi and crypto space
If you're a skilled and experienced Android engineer who is excited about joining a promising DeFi startup, we would love to hear from you!