cmorq is looking to hire a dedicated Compliance Data Analyst. The analysts will provide insights into user activity based on a solid understanding of transaction data. The analyst will partner with the Compliance Officer and other members of cmorq to understand the level of risk related to user activity and to fulfill regulatory reporting obligations. The Analyst will have a high degree of autonomy to push through solutions which enhance cmorq’s compliance processes.
- Maintain and expand the existing Compliance Monitoring system by using BigQuery to monitor and test transaction data
- Work with the Compliance Officer to implement transaction monitoring rules
- Pull transaction data as needed for internal and external suspicious activity reporting
- Prepare quarterly call reports to fulfill regulatory reporting requirements
- Conduct reviews to ensure business requirements match compliance requirements as laid out in compliance policies and procedures
- Establish key risk indicators to achieve strong awareness of the state of compliance, and level of risk
- 3+ years of experience in compliance, preferably in fintech or crypto space
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience/training
- An acute attention to detail and high ethical standards
- An ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SQL/Looker
- AML Certification is a preference but not a requirement
If you're an experienced and enthusiastic compliance analyst who is excited about joining a promising DeFi startup, we would love to hear from you!